We eat food in order to fuel our body so we can grow, repair and function normally. At times the food we eat can cause negative effects in our body. Nutritional Therapy explores why this may be happening and helps the client to heal their gut in order to improve their health and fuel their bodies again. Each Nutritional Program is unique and based on the person individual list of symptoms and presenting difficulties. Nutritional Therapy also looks at the person’s lifestyle and how this might be impacting their health and wellbeing.
Nutritional Therapy can help conditions such as:
- Reflux, heartburn or indigestion.
- Eczema and other skin conditions
- Joint Pain and Arteritis
- Cerebral Palsy and other Physical Disabilities.
- Developmental Delays in Children.
- Depression or Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue.
Nutrition Programs can also be devised for;
- Pre-pregnancy, Pregnancy and Post-pregnancy diets.
- Breastfeeding diets.
- Weaning diets.
- Fussy Eaters
- Weight loss/Weight management.
- Sports performance
- Eating for Study and Exams.